The Learning Institute supports the strategic initiatives of IU Health by supporting learning across the
IUH system. We’re passionate about creating phenomenal learning experiences that produce
extraordinary outcomes. You may have heard of us for the recently implemented Foundations of
Leadership training. We are part of Human Resources.
Our teams are available to work with you on projects that will help you meet your performance,
learning. and organizational challenges and goals:
- Our MultiMedia team includes Instructional Designers and Developers. They combine their
talents and experience to create learning content and solutions in a variety of ways including
classroom, web-based training, distance or connected learning, informal or just-in-time learning
- VisualMedia is also a part of the Learning Institute. Populated with experienced and talented
photojournalists, our team members are experts at telling stories through photos, videos and
- Our Learning Institute Support team manages our learning systems for the statewide system.
This includes eLMS, reporting, and the website, CAFÉ.
- Our Organization Development team is available to your group for coaching and facilitation
regarding team and organizational dynamics, new programs, coaching, and improvements.
- We also have an amazing group in the Facilitation/Coaching team. They facilitate regular
training classes for the Learning Institute and new learning initiatives.
- In addition, we have internal Project Managers. They manage projects so our projects do not
How We Work:
- We believe finding the right solution for our clients requires creativity, courage, curiosity, innovation
- We partner with you so we all can achieve success and excellence for our parts in patientcentered